Friday 1 April 2011

April First- #28

Not only was today the kick-off day to my 30 day challenge, it is also April First!
APRIL FOOLS DAY
I know way to start things off with a bang eh?!


So what I had planned:
I would wake up early enough so that brother was still sleeping- awe
Then sneakily go in there and set up my laptop so that the sound was MAXIMUM
Also making sure that the song "Friday" by Rebecca Black was up and read to go!
(reasons why I choose this song- ITS FRIDAY and brother HATES it :))

How plan actually turned out:
I slept in longer then I should have, granted not like that made much difference- brother sleeps till 4pm...
Then my stupid house troll (this guy that lives in my basement..hes the legit worst thing honestly) rang the doorbell!!!- we have a loud doorbell for such a tiny house :(
So when I try to go into his room to set everything up his mind has already been awakened. Fuck. Not to mention his floor is insanely squeaky. Double fuck.
By this point I can sense my window of opportunity closing FAST
I manage to get my laptop in there and press play...
here is what happened :)

hahahaha FUN FUN

Well there ya have it folks. 
Can we say I was successful? I dont no and I dont care.
Can we even call this a prank? I dont no and I dont care
Am I the only one who thought to play this song as the prank? I dont no and I dont care
To me I conquered my first task :) Plus i would say I did a mighty fine job for my first prank ever!
#28. Play a prank on someone
Done!

Long Live Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment