Saturday 9 April 2011

April Ninth -#34

LETS GET PHYSICAL! PHYSICAL!
Today I decided I was going to do something physical!
I was going to do 50 crunches and 50 push ups!

I was pumped and ready! Even my friend came over and my twin sister!

With that being said, I made some room in my living room and got to it!
...............Turns out im beyond out of shape..like i cant even discribe it..
I can show you though!


..granted this was my second set so give me a little credit..

This was so hard. I struggled more then I think I ever have lol!
My arms became complete jello and so sore - even as im writing this its truning to be a challenge because my arms are still so jelloized.

Still though, I DID IT! thanks to the cheers of my fans -friend and twin
Just goes to show you that just because your skinny doesnt mean you can do this shit easily!

#34. Do 50 push ups and 50 crunches
Done!!

Long Live Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment