Saturday 2 April 2011

April Second- #11

Today I decided that this was going to be my one and only chance to go tobogganing.
Thank god there was a snow storm last night eh!!??
So needless to say, this morning I was in a pretty good fricken mood!
I got all suited up and went outside and realized two things.

  1. I dont have a sled
  2. I had no one to come frolic in the snow with.. :(
Then, like always, mother shows up and saves the day! She said she would go with me :D
Granted she wouldnt be the one doing anything in the snow cause shes unable right now, but she would come keep me company for sure. YAY MOMMY
So we set out!

We head to this tiny tiny hill by my home. Not much to look at honestly but it did the job.
Now as for having no sled. That problem was solved thanks to our biggest shovel :D
Its a good thing im not a big girl or I would have been truly doomed!
So I got on that shovel and slid on down that tiny hill only to face plant...
Its okay though cause honestly whats tobogganing without actually rolling round and falling face first into the snow right? Right.
wooohooo

After the face planting situation I found that I had had enough snow so we trekked back home!
It was a nice little break to go back to being a kid...even though it lasted bout 10 minutes. Still good though :)

After we got back home I settled down with my FAVORITE thing in the world -my dog

ANNNNDDD
some hot chocolatee -mmm

All in all I would say this was another fairly successful day :D
#11. Go tobogganing 
DONE!

Long Live Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment