Sunday 3 April 2011

April Third -#36

So today was a little difficult to get a challenge done so I had to choose something that I could do that I could also complete what I was already doing...
This left only one thing.. TRADE UP

So the point of doing a Trade Up is,
You start with something so meaningless and not to important.
-I used a paper clip
Then you go up to someone and ask them to trade you something for what you have.
You CANT give it back or call off the trade if you dont like what they gave you or if its even worse then what you started out with.
Then you see at the end of the day what your left with

So with my blue paper clip I set out...and asked my mother to trade me something...:)-she gave me a clothes pin
Now considering I had a lot to do at my home today I had to stick close to it and ask people who were around me at the time and were it wouldnt interfere with what I needed to get done...which ment I had to wait till my brother got home from my aunts to ask him to trade me -he gave me a rubber cork
I then had to wait from my twin sister and her boyfriend to arrive so they could trade me -took forever!
Twin sister gave me a useless tampon..it wasnt used or notthing but it was broken
Her boyfriend gave me a USED bus ticket -guess it is better then a broken tampon...

So today all came down to me working very hard and basically accomplishing everything in my home that I needed to and in return for my challenge I end up with a used bus ticket...sigh.
Just goes to show that with hard work and patients you can earn...a used bus ticket?

# 36. "Trade up" start with a paper clip.
Done!

Long Live Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment