Thursday 7 April 2011

April Seventh -#18

I was very excited to do this one, but just as nervous because well -Im not a baker.
I can cook amazingly, but I can not for the life of me, bake.
In previous attempts to bake Ive either broiled it or it just doesnt bake properly.
Like one time I was making these bars that once you baked them you have to put them in the fridge to harden...ya mine never hardened..stayed soupy shit even after being in the fridge for a whole effing day! -pathetic I tell ya.
Now im back at it once again to try to finally bake something that turns out and tastes good!

Ill admitt, I am going to be cheating slighty. Im going to be using a pre made baking mix.
But! Let me be the frist to say that you can still fuck up a pre made baking mix...
How do I know this you ask? Well thats because Ive fucked up a pre made baking me before..
Anyways..

Im using Betty Crocker Angel Food cake mix -angel food cake is my favorite of all time.
And Betty Crocker Creamy Deluxe Rainbow Bits frosting -m m mmmm

Alright so I preheated my oven to 350F like the box said,
Then I put into a bowl the baking mix and 1 1/4 water

Then I mixed them together..

And poured the mixture into the pan
and placed into the oven.

SO as you can see I followed everything perfectly! This cake was going to come out PERFECT!
I sat there waiting and watching. It was rising beautifully.


Then I started testing it with tooth picks to make sure it was cooked inside, but it didnt seem like it was cooking... the top started getting darker and darker..I started to panic a little bit.
So I did what any other normal girl would do -call the best baker in the family...my aunt.
She instructed me to check if the cracks were dry and if they were then just take it out, flip it upside down and put in on top of the bottle.
SO I did -this is what happen....
GOD DAMN!

You have got to be shitting me. I fucked up another pre made baking mix. Clearly I can not bake!
Not really surprised. BUT STILL! UHGG
Im a lost cause. I swear.

Well...this was an epic fail.
Still attempted it though. Thats all that counts right? -sigh

#18. Bake and decorate a kick ass cake
Done! -with room for improvement

Long Live Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment