Wednesday 13 April 2011

April Thirteenth- #26

Today I went to see my friend speak about healthy stuff at our old school -she did great!
A bunch of funny shit happened like she found an egg in the bottom of her bag, and fell while walking -not during the presentation! thank goodness, that would have sucked wouldnt it?!, and we read her speech while she went to the washroom and we bolded random words for no reason :)...

Anyways! Today I decided to have a picnic :)
But it was cold out sooo the fun was forced in doors!
Me and my two friends totally feasted! Let me show you..

First we had to get out the blanket 
Clearly we werent having much success...but we got it eventually, dont worry!

Then we got our lunch prepared and served
-egg salad with chickpeas tomatoes feta and spinach
-fruit and cheese tray
-lemon water

THEN the fun part.. we ate!
 - nom nom nom mmmmm

It was awesome! very tasty.
After we had these AMAZING almond nut butter cookies -mmmmmmmmm
* read my rant blog to find out more about these babies!*

And after I was so full I was so ready for a nap. 
So I had a mini one :) -friends couches are so comfy!
Yay indoor picnics!

#26. Go on a picnic
Donee!

Long Live Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment