Tuesday 12 April 2011

April Twelfth -Sick Day

So today nothing was turning out properly. I mean absolutely everything!..was shit
Im not about to go into extreme detail because well - Its for me to know and you never needing to find out.
So because Ive been doing such an amazing job on this whole thing I think I have earned myself ONE possible sick day.


Note: This is the only time during this entire operation that I will be granted this chance to not have to complete something.
I mean...even god rested on the 7th day right?

So with that being said I took my sick day. 
I didnt really do much of anything..really not exciting..I see now how much my old life style and the rut I was in 2 weeks ago, sucked.

Anyways, tomorrow is a new day and a new challenge. Cant wait!!
- sorry if I disappointed anyone


Long Live Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment