Thursday 14 April 2011

Hiatus :(

World;
I am sorry to report that due to my circumstances I will not be able to complete what I set out to do.
I will no longer be able to blog about my challenges on a daily basis.
Certain things are happening in my life that require my full attention without which would lead to dangerous consequences
I must do what I need to in order to ensure my family is taken care of.
Only then can I come back and complete this shit.
I will try my best to continue to accomplish some of the tasks I still have left however I guarantee they will not be done on the daily

Wish me luck and dont forget about me!
I shall return. 
Dont fret, I will still be blogging in My Rants. I will only post on this specific blog IF I do challenges in the meantime. So stay tuned just in case :)

Thank-you to all who have consistently been reading my crap.

xo Brit.

Long Live Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment